21 March 2010

Limelight challenge!

Hello, friends:}


I have a quick card to share with you--it was made for the Limelight sketch challenge. I love love love it! I Love the bright orange and deep pink...with kraft and white...and the gray/brown ribbon! LOVE it! I bought this set of stamps from Limelight! The flower is from Unity's April and Showers set. The butterfly is from Unity's Could I Be Any Cuter? set. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! 
I hope to be back later with more to share--however, it is a busy day...so I will see what I can do:} I will be back Monday for sure with the H{ippity} Hop!! I've got six cards to share! WHOOT!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when we get to visit! 
Until next time~
Love, Sav

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, my goodness! How happy and sweet! Love this, Savannah! What a busy bee you've been!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the colors.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is very pretty...have a great evening!

enjoy *~*

Rona said...

very cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful! Busy as usual! That is so great! I love your passion, its very contagious!