13 March 2010

Granny's bday card...

Hello, friends:}


My mom ordered a card for my Granny's birthday...I wanted it simple and beautiful...so I used a doily and my Lizzie Ann stamps. **NOTE:: I need to start using these stamps more! They are CUTE! I used Paper Works Blog's sketch for this card. I did move the sentiment up by the ribbon... Super cute--and simple! Real simple!
I am hoping to have more to share with you later...Trav is still working on his recording studio--he has the french doors up! The wood flooring in (except for 6 places) and the walls painted....still lots more to do:} If you want to check out his blog...it's called Given Music. More will be posted on his blog [he just started it on Feb. 21!!!]. 


Thanks for stopping by...be sure to check out who won the prep bowls...and leave comments!! You could win a stamp set from my Ippity stash!! 
Until next time~
Love, Sav

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Your Granny will just love it.

Melissa said...

This is super-cute! I love your color combo and I have been looking high and low for a card-holder just like you've got - any hints on where to find one? Great job!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable-she will love it!