12 March 2010

FWF....hoooray!

Hello, friends...and friends with FLAIR! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fridays! 


I have a couple of cards to share with you today...only four --I'm kind of bummed, but I've been sharing them all week...so be sure to check out the other Unity cards that  I've made! Unity and Ippity are my FAVORITE stamps:} 
My first card was created for my MIL, Lori! I am so thankful for Travis...so I gave this to her on his bday. I love how masculine it is! I made it for the CARDS challenge--mini notes. It is only 3.5x3.5 inches. I don't think I could thank her enough for him or the way she raised him--but I had to fit all my thoughts on this mini card--next time...I might need to make a journal:} I used Unity's 100% Happy as my background. I also used Ippity's Music of My Heart for the sentiment. I just love this card--THANK YOU, Lori!! 
This is another card that I created for the CARDS challenge, as well as the CardPatterns sketch. I love this card! I actually had to  make it twice because of my silliness! I didn't calculate correctly! **NOTE:: I have been making lots of cards twice lately??? EH! I used Unity's Oct. KOTM and Our Stories stamp sets to create this card. It is only 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches! Ack--love love love it:}


My third card is so cute! I love it. I made it for the All Things Unity challenge. We are to create something "sunshiney". I used lots of different stamps from Unity and Ippity: tree, Could I Be Any Cuter?; birds, What Matters Most; sentiment, Sept. KOTM. I made this card first using just the sentiment on the card and Sakura Gelly Rolls to bring the words out....didn't like it...so I made another one with DP for the sentiments. I like it better. I just didn't like how the pen made the sentiment look "handwritten". Here are the two pics side by side....I still love this card--so cute:} I have another idea for this challenge...but I have to work with my ideas before I post it! Stay tuned!
 
**NOTE:: White on white is hard to photograph...any suggestions? Other than a background?? Sorry for the horrible pics!

My last card is for a friend because she is BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, HILARIOUS, and SMART! I made this mini note [3x3 inches] for the CARDS challenge...but didn't get a chance to email Paige! I love these papers! I had to use a background color because the card is white...eh. I love this stamp from Unity's Capture the Moment set. 
I also made this card for the FWF15 and EtsyInspired Challenge. You can scroll down a couple of post to read more about it!
Be sure to check out the other wonderful creations made for FWF!! Click HERE to see a list! And don't forget to leave some LOVE--you would WIN!! 25 FREE Unity stamps;}


Thanks so much for stopping by! I love when we get to visit! Be sure to check back later--I'm planning on creating more while Trav and Poppie are working on Trav's recording studio! I will post some pics of that as well! 


Thanks again:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

37 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! You've been busy! Cute cards and how sweet to thank your MIL, what a blessing!! Have a great weekend!

StampinCathy said...

Look at all the amazing and inspiring MOJO you have been doing. All your cards are amazing! I just love your creative style.

Stephanie Zito said...

Your cards are amazing Sav! 3 is plenty (more than me) to share today - don't be bummed:)! Have a great weekend!

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

Beautiful cards!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog and our first ever Design Team Call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
-Megs :)

Anonymous said...

full of crazy talent this week savannah!

lisa a.

Laurel said...

You rock, these are all so fabulous!

Angie Blom said...

these are wonderful. I really love the girl card with the fluff and wings.. stunning!! Xx

Anita said...

Wowsers...that is a lot of Unity fabulousness! Thanks for the inspiration!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, you are rockin' the cards this week! Each one so unique and versatile and full of joy! Lovely job!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are fabulous!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Amazing stuff! I love all your creative works of art!! So fun!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Once again you have blown me away! Great stuff Sav!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so amazing

Marcy H. said...

Awesome Cards!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous cards...and I love, love, love that tree stamp :) !!!

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, these are all amazing!

Rona said...

cute cute cards!! love that you made a card for your husband's mom on his birthday how sweet is that!! Congrats on your new design team :)

Lisa H. said...

wonderful work!

Jenny said...

Love all the cards... too cute! :D

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

OMG, those cards are amazng. Luv everyone of them. Luv how you used the stamps!

Bonita Rose said...

everyone is awesome!

farmhouse-story said...

oh,my, love the little fairy on the mushroom and your last card--and the first card is great!

JenMarie said...

FABulous Savannah!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful cards! I love the last card!!

dclouser said...

Love all your bee-oo-tiful cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Great cards, Sav!

Robynccgirl said...

Wow! Busy, busy! Wonderful cards as usual! Keep it up! I love checking out your creations!

Catherine said...

Sav, you are totally rocking the Unity with these amazing creations! Love each & every one! Have a great weekend.

CarlaKH said...

WHat a fantastic collection you have here! JUst fabulous!

Shelley said...

The flower-shaped card is my favorite, but they are all beautiful!

dstandard said...

Great cards - lots of stamping!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Such cute designs!

Sara Henton said...

WOW girlie, you've been super busy!! Great card, thanks for playing along

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness..so many amazing cards!!

Unknown said...

Savannah, you ALWAYS have such FABulous cards and creations! Do you just whip these out?...heehee it would take me forever to think of these! *smile* I'm a fan of your work, and CONGRATS on your DT spot in the post below!

Amy said...

Holy flippin' Cow SAV!! That's a lot of projects!! Where to start?!..I don't know they're all fantastic! But I really love those feather wings you added to the girl stamp..so supercute!

Andrea Murdock said...

All I can say is ...WOW...well done..I just love them! Thanks so much for playing along with us xoxo