11 January 2010

two challenges into one card **NOTE: H{ippity} Hop post below!!!

Hello, friends:}


 
I made this card for the Moxie Fab color challenge and the Sketchy Thursdays 2nd Chance challenge. This card was created for my sister-in-law, Candice. Her colors for the wedding are eggplant. I thought that the purple would match close enough!! The stamps I used are from Unity's Love Bug set. I also used my cricut- George and Basic Shapes, Dootdletype, and Opposite Attract. I think I should have stamped some distressed image on the purple...but I'm happy with the turnout:} I hope Candice is! **NOTE:: I just bought more lighting for my photo area...not happy with the turnout of that! HELP!



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my H{ippity} Hop post below!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Very, very cute card!! And I love Moxie Fab and Unity! :) All very perfect!

RStovall said...

Cute!! Love that little card! Is it a stamp?

Marcy H. said...

Love your card~~ Great job~~

Jessy said...

Savannah- this is a great card!! LOVE how you created the scene, FABULOUS.

PS- you won the Jayden Free Hearts digital stamp from my blog. Thank you for your sweet comment. Please contact Jeri to claim your prize: jerisplace@cox.net

:-) Jess

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Laura

heidi said...

So adorable! I would LOVE to get that Bug stamp! So jealous. Thanks for playing along with us! - Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute car. Way to rock the Moxie Fab color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Karen B. said...

Cute card, and really great job of combining the challenges.

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness....this is TOO cute!! I totally adore it! Great job with the Moxie Fab color challenge!

♥Lea

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sav! Thanks for entering the Jan/Feb 2010 Color Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)