28 December 2009

one more card....

Hello, friends:} 

I hope that you all are having fun this holiday season! I know that I am enjoying my time with my family!! The snow/ice/cold....not so much:}


I just wanted to share another card with you. I made this for the JUGS12 challenge. We were to use the colors: pink, green, kraft, and red. I wasn’t sure what to do...but I love love love this card! I need to work on my white stamping--any suggestions? Or fav products that you use?


The stamps I used were from my new Dec. KOTM from Unity. I love love love UNITY! The papers were all scraps. How cool is that? I should enter this in the 10 minute scrap challenges....although...it took me more like an hour because I messed up! EH!

My card didn’t make the CHIC of the WEEK...but it was mentioned on the JUGS website. Check it out HERE. Click HERE if you would like to see my other Unity designed cards. Or click HERE if you want to visit my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers.

Again, Merry CHRISTmas!!! Happy new year!!!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

No comments: