19 December 2009

Moxie Fab--All Creatures



Hello, friends:}


Today’s card is for Moxie Fab’s challenge: All Creatures Great and Small. I know birds and owls are in right now, but I wanted to use a different creature...so I went to my old Hero Arts critter stamps (NOTE::they really aren’t THAT old). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the  smell of skunk...so when I saw this critter...I knew I had to make a card with him. I used a simple background with rounded corners and distressed ink- Fired Brick.


I think this is the perfect card for my gift for a family member. Q: Why do they get a card on top of their gift??? Well...I didn’t make all the Christmas cards that I wanted...thus a card/gift.

Another note:: Trav has been working with me on my photos--I think this is looking better than some of my old photos...if you have any suggestions, please please PLEASE let me know!

I hope that you had a great weekend--I only have a couple more things to do before I have to start shopping for family and friends...and then I can relax!! Hopefully I can get this all done before Christmas!

Thanks so much for visiting! I LOVE our visits and comments- they make me smile:}

Until next time~
Love, Sav

3 comments:

TROG said...

Not sure you should be admitting to loving skunk smell...hmmm?

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sav! Thanks for entering the All Creatures Great & Small Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Happy holidays! :)

Charlene Austin said...

Stop it...you do not love the smell of skunk. You're a nut! lol. Oh and the pic looks GREAT. Way to go Trav!